Perry's First Standpipe for Gravity
An inscription on this photograph reads: "1st Standpipe for gravity feed of the public water system, near present water tower." It appears that it was constructed in 1936 by the Public Works Administration (PWA) as part of the New Deal economic recovery program. White fence surrounding tower, photograph in black and white.
Perry, NY Public Library
Clark Rice Photography Collection
Jpeg, 772 KB
Still Image Item Type Metadata