Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Glen Avon Mills

Burr Map 1840--jpeg.jpg
Detail from David H. Burr's "Map of the County of Livingston" shows the location of five different mills via icon. Captions have been added to identify their names.

Glen Avon Mill 1912 corrected.jpg
Ca. 1912 photograph of the flour mill on Conesus Creek in Littleville, NY built by Emme Light in 1878 and subsequently operated by his sons John and William. Glen Avon Mills sold several trademarked varieties of flour, including “Peerless,” “Sweet…

-10.jpg
Since the 1960s, the former Light Bros. then Glen Avon Mills has been a family residence
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2