Houses in Little Italy, Retsof NY
Shanties built ca. 1884 for Italian immigrant employees of Retsof Mine. It was demolished in 1923 because the houses had become dilapidated and a new, larger mine was under construction.
Yasso, J. Marilyn Hannett
J. Marilyn Hanett Yasso, "History of Retsof, New York: A Compilation, 1884-1986" (1987), p. 11
jpeg, 1.7 MB
Still Image Item Type Metadata
4 x 8 in.