Erie Railroad Depot

Erie Railroad resize.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Erie Railroad Depot

Description

It opened in 1865 and the existing structure was completed in 1879. Passenger service was provided by the Erie Railroad and from 1907 until 1941 this included electric passenger trains which traveled to Rochester Depot.

Creator

Savallo, Victoria

Contributor

Avon Historical Society

Format

jpeg 2.3 MB

Type

photograph

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

photograph

Physical Dimensions

8" x 6"

Geolocation