Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: LeRoy, NY

LeRoy--medium.jpg
Looking roughly to the east, bird's eye view shows Oatka Creek winding through town of 5,000 as of 1890--the second largest in Genesee County after Batavia. First settled in 1793, Le Roy was created in 1812 from a portion of the Caledonia land…

FW Miller 1.jpg
Number 18 on the Burleigh map, for a period this Caledonia firm was nationally known for its patented equipment--especially bean harvesters. Factory was founded by the McColl Brothers in 1868, until purchased in 1880 by Alexander and his son F[red]…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2