Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: John McKay

McKay Bros 1894--cropped.jpg
Number 14 on the Burleigh map, mill site is one of the older landmarks in Caledonia. It was built in 1801 by Col. Charles Williamson, who was agent for Lord William Pultney concerning a massive tract of land--sold to Scottish immigrants on favorable…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2