Genesee Falls District #2 Schoolhouse

Letch-School.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Genesee Falls District #2 Schoolhouse

Description

Replica of a structure built in 1874 by William Pryor Letchworth, who also supplied students with books and a melodeon. The school was used for 60 years, then torn down in 1947 before this replica was built forty years later.

Creator

Cooper, Ken

Date

2016-05-06

Format

jpeg, 637 KB

Type

Digital photograph

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Digital photograph

Geolocation